MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Well I do think its a bit of a dog when I see "strange...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well I do think its a bit of a dog when I see "strange occurrences" like the price goes down pre cap raising, then a 5 million buy comes out of nowhere and stac ks the buy queue and then when I post a statement regarding this being suspicious, the order disappears. But hey that's coincidence right

As for being 009c, well that's probably the price I wanted to pay at the time. Doesn't mean I still don't think its only worth .009c. And I would pick up more at .009c but not a penny higher

Needless to say I took a small loss on the units I held in my SMSF as I decided this penny stock doesnt fit my SMSF profile, but my private stocks which I got at 1.2c which are only for the sock drawer I still hold. I don't trust these penny stocks 1 bit, that's why they are sock drawer stocks.

Just remember, I hate every company on the stock market, as far as I am concerned, companies have one purpose, to make me money. I am not their friend and I hold no allegiance to them. If the price is going up then I am happy if the price is going down then the company is a dog and not doing what it needs to in order to make the price go up.

Once you start loving companies, then you hold stocks while the price goes down and down and down. I take losses all the time, but I take twice as many winners and ride them longer and that's enough for 25%-40% return PA.

These little dogs are important for the sock drawer, you only need one or two to come through and that can increase your yearly take quite a bit, but more often than not they go nowhere fast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.