APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

False - why don't you seem perturbed that there was an ann. 3...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    False - why don't you seem perturbed that there was an ann. 3 months ago about raising 600K and now you are talking about another placement. 600K in 3 months! Really!. If my Co. was burning 600K in that time without producing Jack I would be out the door on my proverbial.

Turbott has been talking and talking since 2 AGM ago about doing a deal to move the Co. forward. Have I missed something? Has he displayed leadership and been a driver? Has he diversified so all of the eggs aren't in one basket with a huge hole in the bottom.
    He has lost cred to the point where players are currently selling for a loss rather than waiting for a dream and being told to keep the faith..

Time to step up Turbott or a hell of a lot of your detractors will be vindicated. And by way of that I am not talking about some feel good MOU but a concrete commitment by others to use the technology.
    If the Co.s you have been talking to for such an overblown exaggerated period have been and continue to be genuinely wanting to use the technology - why aren't they buying on market? WHere is all of the others chasing the TiO2 technology?
    Part of the trouble is that he is too bloody minded and thinks that the Co is his play thing. Why hasn't the exploration area been kicked off?. There are things that could be achieved there without always waiting for Govt funding. Why hasn't the illustrious bricket machine been sold since apparently it is no longer relevant. Why isn't John Winter looking at new tech and ideas for value adding. Where is the Board holding things to account? Where is the drive by shareholders to move on the current board as they sure as hell need a shake up. Why isn't Turbott approaching super funds to invest in the technology. They have absolute millions waiting to invest in the right area. Its his job to have convinced them that it is a safe investment and be commercially viable. Again, where is the leadership?.
    If the only thing that you can hang your hat on is that you achieved a refund from the tax man well god help the time ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.