CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

To all posters...If you cannot look into a stock like CVI...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    To all posters...

If you cannot look into a stock like CVI yourselves...and understand the dynamics involved...then I respectfully suggest this is not the stock for you.

The last thing you should be doing is asking for advice on a forum...period!

Use the forums as a flag...a source of information from which you can go off and do your own due dilligence...but nothing more.

There are corporate mechanics at play here, above and beyond the transitional value model, so if this is not cleare to you, perhaps it is best you sit on your hands.

When (if) the stock kicks up through 12c however, the story will likely be the same as it is now...so strictly speaking, the movement in the price should not be a reason for buying.

A rather complex mix here...and again I draw comparisons to MPO, right down to the numerous "friendly exchanges" that apparently went through here today.

Seriously, if you do not understand what is likely going on here...and where CVI sits in this mix...it is probably best you either avoid, or indeed seek professional advice!

Do not act on anything posted on any forum without being 100% satisfied of such actions.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.