YML unknown

3H Hopefully this is what happens and we do stand a chance, it...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    3H

Hopefully this is what happens and we do stand a chance, it all depends on Patterson's, if they want a quick buck or do they beleive what the company has and obviously have a cheap entry price and now do they support BRM from here forward and promote BRM to future clients?

This is the question, volume is higher than usually and a few have sold out, still we are of the low's and hope that we can finish at $1.20 or better, if we finish on a low, this will be a bad signal, if we can finish of the low's i would think that this is positive, just looking at the support building now, we ar doing ok considering the discount of the placement, IF Patterson's does get behind BRM we will be golden, this placement really could be a blessing in disguise, BRM didnt really have any supporting broker's and this could be the one thing that we needed, it all just depends on what Patterson's does, they can make us or break us, its that simple, we could stay at the $1.15 level for a few weeks or they will push us above $1.50 in a couple of weeks, its very easy to move BRM up or down as we have seen

Finger's crossed my BRM brothers's, Patterson's just might be the ticket that we have been waiting for, a supportive broker.

Time will tell

Thoughts please on the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.