YML unknown

G'day Snapper, sorry mate but I agree with Neil WA on this one,...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    G'day Snapper, sorry mate but I agree with Neil WA on this one, this deal would have been difficult to put together with the current wild market and would have taken 6 to 8 weeks in my opinion so cast your mind back and you will see that we had touched $1 to $1.10 several times and the swings were in the order of 20 to 30 cents over a few days, it was at this time we were all complaining about manipulation of the SP and sell downs on small volumes, well now we know why don't we ?? prices had been stuck IMHO and embarassment needed to be avoided, BRM has little liquidity so can be maintained in a range quite easily.
    The facts are that Pattersons are the "Lead Manager" and have apparently placed these shares with "high Calabre" institutions, thats great and BRM have about $9 million in the bank which is also great.
    Lets wait for part 2 of the news before coming to a judgement on the companies actions, soon we will see an increase of the resource announced as was mentioned in the announcement yesterday and everyone wins, I hope LOL.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.