SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

SSV,Brown and nahida were certainly having a go at me. They can...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    SSV,

Brown and nahida were certainly having a go at me. They can do that, of course, but their arguments do not hold water. I don't recall anyone who was absolutely adamant that a cap raising would not occur. Most of those who did not think it likely (at least on its own), like me, did not rule it out.

This was my last post before the announcement this morning:

"I know how you feel - and my late, late mail is still very much on one or more very positive developments.

But having said that, I know from experience that these highly expectant situations can be disappointing. I think Sicilly's moderation - his posts concerning the modest cap raise - are relevant here. I personally don't think it will be just a cap raising, but it could be. If it is I'll probably be a little disappointed - but not deflated. It would likely just mean that a few positive developments have been delayed a little further.

Whatever happens, SBN's first trading day should be interesting."

I agree with you SSV. These guys are distorting reality for their own selfish ends. Either that or they are just bitter, impatient people.

So come on Brown, who was adamant about a raising definitely not happening? As the saying goes, if you can't 'put up' you should 'shut up'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.