CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

placement, page-39

1. 297 Posts.
    It is so obvious that we are being played and used to help insiders accumulate more shares.

If it happened once or twice then we could probably pass it off but every time since after the first placement at 31.5c (they sold that time and crashed the price) those in control of the stock are buying it up to hit technical indicators when news is expected that make those not in the know buy shares. They only have to buy a million or two and then the price rises about 20% and does about 10 -15 million in volume at those inflated prices.

Say you unloaded 5 million into that rush when it only took a million to drive it up then you buy back more shares at a 20 -25% discount to the ones you sold at the peak. Helps double your holdings in about 3 placements. The only thing that gives me any comfort is the thought that they might be accumulating shares because they know what it will be worth in the long term, other wise we are just being fleeced by a bunch of spivs who are using the market to screw us out of our hard earned.

SPP's will raise cash and look after holders but I cannot afford any as I have been one of the suckers who has supported the stock every time there has been a break to try and push it along. Must have rocks in my head, must tell myself to use a new strategy, dump on announcements, rebuy a week later. Too obvious to ignore the way this is trading as it appears beyond coincidence.

I am not down ramping as I hold heaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.