BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Mozart1 billion tonnes which im confident that BRM will acheive...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Mozart

1 billion tonnes which im confident that BRM will acheive and acheive comfortably at 20 MTPA has a mine life of 50 years, the MC of BRM if we were to get that $3.50 per tonne even now would mean instant retirement. We would be around $2 billion, about 10X what we are trading at now - $15. The detrital upgrade will be a whopper im sure, the DSO will not be so massive but anything is good to our already aproaching 60 million tonnes, im guessing around 75 to 90 million tonnes for the DSO, im wondering will they use a headline grabbing announcement like they did in March with a trading halt? 15,000 meters of recent completed drilling will certainly add some serious punch to the end total combined DSO/Detrital and Pisolite material.

The detrital strikes were aproaching 60 meters in areas which add up very quick, from what i can see the entire southern boundary is all FE of varying grades with pockets of higher stuff mixed in.

Just a thought about BHP, why dosnt BRM offer BHP $500 million toward building their full loop track for unlimited access, this would be paid for with 50 million tonnes of FE + production costs.

With a project that can generate massive positive cash flows our options should be getting bigger and better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.