SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Hi M12...has SLA over promised?Well I would say it is more a...

1. 6,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Hi M12...has SLA over promised?
    Well I would say it is more a case of having to bat the ball that is being bowled at the time.
    On face value the over promise thing is answered in the affirmative.
    Enter Opes/ANZ...all of a sudden things changed. Take into account a lack of forward planning skills combined with a lack of arms and legs plus a tad of Russian Polka moves and we have a curve ball being bowled...in reality the team have held it together remarkably well given the circumstances prevailing. I have never been a wrap for the director's grab bag of talents as I think (as we have all done from time to time)that they are learning from the steep upward curve they are on as they are going along.
    We have experienced the same thing in our business over the last five years and now have integrated this knowledge into how we operate. I trust that the team at Solagran are able to do the same and keep the cart on track whilst the other components drop into place.
    I do have faith that the technology and products from same are world class bio effective multiple cures for many ailments. The sheer weight of science and medical trials (watch this space..serious news coming)that have been behind this Pine Needle Propriety products is awesome.
    As far as an example of over promising goes why don't you ask the same about Greene on the BNB thread. Now that's overpromising...cost me tens of thousands and now I would rather trust Solagran than then 12 million Dollar man...by the way when the prices of BNB and SLA cross watch out...wooshka...SLA will be the one at $12 while BNB will be "received". Not wishing any ill will on BNB holders but you have really been the victims of Over Promising eh M12? Stay Frosty another few days...oops not meant to say that am I?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.