YAM yamarna goldfields limited

placing another buy order @ .012 might get some , page-11

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: help please...from some of our local geo types macrae12...

Yes, I saw that one.

It appears Barrie has finally found a "sugar daddy" in the form of YAM...might be an interesting period ahead for all concerned.

Plenty willing to can YAM...perhaps for very good reasons...but one of the secrets to making money, is not to second guess the market.

At the moment, it is clearly saying there is value in this acquisition...even if only a "potential" one.

The uranium anomaly prevalent accross most of the island and some 60 times the normal background levels, found in Australia, has yet to be fully explained.

For all we know...and for all anyone else knows for that matter...they may actually be onto something here.

Regardless of if anything will ever eventuate from Niue or not, with a market cap of just $12m or so (which is more or less equal to their liquid asset backing), I guess the market is prepared to put a "just in case" premium on this new asset.

Anyway, all this stuff aside...I was very happy to see it bounce so convincingly today, with such large volume buying interest...a sure sign there are many sitting on the sidelines looking to buy on dips.

I am particularly happy about the 1.6c finish today...this is a very important level in my opinion and perhaps even more significant than the 1.2 level.

If we see a volume supported break above 1.6c tomorrow, we could be heading into some pretty interesting territory mid term...verticalitly comes to mind.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.