YAM yamarna goldfields limited

re: help please t4p tastarga...LOL...thanks for suggesting, in...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: help please t4p tastarga...

LOL...thanks for suggesting, in perhaps not so many words, my apparent delusional asperations for YAM.

Did you read my reply to you yesterday?

My research into the fundamentals of this acquisition, and by extension YAM themsleves, is not being conducted as some kind of underlying reason to support a "long" term view on the stock, nor is it an attempt to equate some kind of value to the acquisition...rather, it is being compiled in an attempt to understand the possible "spin" that may be fed to the market down the track...bullshit or not!

This is very relavent form a traders perspective, especially in a relation to the short term "perceptions" the market may form of the stock.

I do understand what you are saying about "certain parties"...regardless of the identity of the buyers however, in my opinion, the on-screen action is still pointing towards higher prices.

You may be surprised, but I do have a bit of an idea of how these "people" work, I also have a good handle on the "maths" involved...what volumes need to be churned and what prices need to be met in order to "clear the decks" and complete the task.

In my opinion, the job is far from complete.

Of course, I have no idea on any specific targets, but from what I can see, they are still only in phase 1 of a 3 phase push.

The main purpose of "phase 1" is to clear short term overhead, as such they are net buyers. Typical signs are a distinct lack of bid stacking and large orders that clean out entire lines if too many people begin to buy ahead of them. The reason for this is that every other buyer at this point becomes further overhead for them to deal with.

Anyway, this is just my assessment...if I am wrong, I will put it down to a bad call on my part.

I have clearly stated that my move on the stock was non-emotive, based on TA and that it was not related to any fundamental analysis of the acquisition...in fact, given the response from just about everyone here, one might argue that in the end, I bought in spite of a distinct lack of fundamentals.

Regardless however, I am happy to report that I am currently up about 6.5 points on the trade so far (after also trading in and out today)...and looking forward to higher prices.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.