MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Placing CR into perspective ...., page-64

1. 219 Posts.
    Perhaps you used the wrong wording (buying a company you don't have faith in seems strange). U must have a few now! Well done!

The geo's are a switched on mob (lead by members that were integral to the Nova discovery - as pointed out many times here). Some working for shares only however, recent cap raising may suggest they would like some cash too!

Good entry level here @ .004 (well done if you can). The 5, 000 m drilling program extended to 10, 000 (Aug rep.) which to me is encouraging (25% costed through issue of shares, the rest budgeted previously).

I can only assume the money currently being raised (underwritten) is partly for NewExco, as they will need to define the targets well (now extending over the entire 40km strike). That's an extensive survey and will take time - If they miss targets (due to hasty analysis) this time - there may be a nasty SH backlash.

NewExco area fantastic co, but I don't think they are cheap. They have a lot on their plate too - especially in Frazer Range so must have a good idea how to interpret the signature response by now). Future surveys will be slow coming and current analysis slow (possible reason for delays in reporting down-hole etc).

I can't believe I am becoming a regular poster here however, I think this company has huge potential and just wanted to point out some of the reasons why.

Probably not a great short term play as I originally thought but longer term potential is astounding!

Even the clairvoyant said so (I am not a disbeliever).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.