MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Placing CR into perspective ...., page-67

1. 819 Posts.
    Thanks I have an understanding of the market capitalisation formula, and I have never had a problem with what anyone chooses to pay for their stock, the cheaper the better. Having digressed from my original post on dilution of shareholders, I would suggest that you read section 4 of the offer document under the heading "Dilution" and you will see that it does not deal with share price or market capitalisation. It is all about ownership the point I was making. Also a quick google for shareholder dilution also has the same theme. A perfect example of what I was saying is shown in MPJ itself, one of the Directors purchased via a placement 19.9% of MPJ, he has not taken up any of the subsequent placements and now holds a little over 8%, that is what I call serious dilution. I have always looked beyond market capitalisation and looked at the net asset position, maybe conservative

I have been a shareholder in MPJ for a long while and have no problems with the balance of your post. I always enjoy robust debate however, it does tend to become teadious to others who do not want to look into share ownership in detail. You have made the decision to take the action you have based on both advice, I too have been told much the same by other geologists and many stockbrokers (yes I do know more than one), and your own opinion, good luck it has been fun,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.