BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

plain english interpretation...are we all set

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Having carefully read the activity report and diligently reading other posters thoughts I can certainly say....'there is reason for excitment in moving forward'

TAYLOR RANCH / Cyclone and Eagle (URANIUM)
    A. Awesome results from only 4 holes drill in NWTR.
    If you dont think there will be more of these resource amounts to come, you'd have to be crazy. Even if they got results for the average, that would be stellar for BLR. The second drill rig is a good indicate of director confidence with NWTR. One thing that wouldnt surprise me with this confidence, is the bet that they are already in negotiation to use not one, but both uranium mills, and I wouldnt be surprised if this has something to do with the second drill rig coming in...JORC timimg and mill availabilty contracts ??. Now using two drill rigs....and the past plan was to drill at least 15000 meters over 3 months.....I wonder if the exact drill programme has changed ?...will they drill 30000 meters in that 3 months...or say 20000 meters in half the time....interesting contemplation :)

B. The target estimate for NWTR remains incresed to 15-20 million pounds. It has not been increased with the additional acreage south of NWTR.

C. We still await historical data for Zone 1 to be added to the resource target. 296 outstanding historical results....i bet they are trying to get these as well.

D. Shallow deposits...In the USA...a 5 kilometer strike corridor at this stage.

E. It has only taken 3 weeks to drill, get results, and publish those results...Note they are willing to publish as they go....even only a small number of drills....good for announcment eager punters....= regular updates.

F. They have named the deposit west of NWTR....the Noah Deposit....I had not previously seen this.....stand-by to add some more Uranium to BLR's 'total' resource estimate.

CYCLONE and EAGLE
    G. Almost 75% increase to target resource...great in anyone book.

H. Confident...with further drilling to take place.

I. JORC in about June for Cyclone.

J. With almost 8 million pounds at the moment, and further drilling being scheduled, I can see Eagle and Cyclone coming up trumps with about 12-15 million pounds at completion.

K. A great partner in Uranerz.

FERRIS-HAGGERTY.
    L. Anticipate this will be big. Was expecting some access problems as the mine had been abandoned for some nearly 100 years. The local authorities had maintained the enterance to a safe standard, not mining suitable standard. I was very pleased to see thay have changed their tact on how to check for the size of the mineralization. Once this is known, then better (informed) decisions can be made, without excess expenditure. Great stuff management!

M. June / July start for drilling, not far away really :)....with all the other stuff we are all anticipating, and progressive results...who will notice the wait.

KOONENBERRY
    N. Should be another asset when they can shore up the resource. Some things are just beyound the control of the company.

O. Now scheduled for start of 1st week in may....bugger, thats this week...ohh. The start is all we want for now :)

P. Even with the wait....the EM survey will still be way ahead of actually going out and drilling 75 kilometers of potential....to find the best spots.....So whats the hassle :)

NEW PROJECTS.
    Q. Was hapy to see this. From memory it wasn't in the last update. I had thought they were happy with what they had for now....obviously very happy to be wrong.
    Go hard BLR, shppoing is retail therapy :)....add to those already, individual, company makers you already have....greedy buggers :), Go Go GO BLR.

MONEY.
    R. Still 3.3 million $$ in the bank. I guess we have to thank all the early option converters. Thank you. It all helps.

S. I'd expect an insentive for early conversion to come in about October, with any other placement. One will be needed, just the 'how will they do it' and at what price. At this stage, I see no problem for holders, options or heads.

T. Options represent great value Vs thier expiration date....heck, the heads represent great value with where BLR is heading.

U. The per present per pound price of Uranium ?, expedited mining (near term production). The expected price of the per pound Uranium...over the next 2-5 years....and beyond. .....mind boggling stuff.

V. The company must think the activity report is good...it's already on their website. Nice to see a colour version of the picture. Normally they take about 3-5 days to update the website...LOL.

AND I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT...
    With all the Uranium in the USA that BLR has...the outstanding areas of Zones awaiting inclusion to the resource target (NWTR)....the NOAH deposit to be added, The extended drilling campaign with 2 rigs and possible extension to the drilling schedule, CYCLONE and EAGLE's's further drilling and updates, further AQUISITIONS....I could resonably expect to see a total, at end resource of 60-80 million pounds of URANIUM !!! :))....thats my opinion :))

Forward thinking people...:), have fun thinking about BLR if ya not in already.....and if you are in already....sit back and enjoy the ride :))

Hi Meerkat...Gotta love ya :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.