AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Black_hole,I'm just pondering if the new results show a fair...

1. 841 Posts.
    Hi Black_hole,
    I'm just pondering if the new results show a fair increase in DSO, this surface deposit could/would be debt financed instead of what the market is probably expecting, I'm sure directors are cosignant of the present fpo on issue, this would be a big plus for the future once mining commences, there is certainly something positive in today's trading that we haven't heard yet, but like I may have mentioned earlier those new cores are now above ground for some time now and would have been logged and noted by some.

The large bids which were very persistant taking out entire lines of stock at these new higher price points was something to see, I couldn't believe the turnaround, neither will the 1.5m @9.4c seller who appeared and thought he was stopping procedures, he must be seething to get taken out in a hurry, that's a $25k loss in a blink, and there were plenty above him who also got taken out, the large 12c position placed there late in the day must have the same intention--stop this now before we are set and it gets away from us, simply amazing to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.