KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

plan b, page-12

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    BerlinBusiness,

What you point out makes sense however when you are in the hands of administrators I am afraid that shareholders interests will be at the bottom.

Most likely what will happen is a firesale of everything. First thing that goes out the door is the salary and wages (I have to say that existing management deserves to be booted out).

Everything is in a mothball stage and a "for sale" sign is placed up.

In these events its most likely that anyone wanting KZL assets will just bid for the debt and send the company broke ... then the debtors will get the assets without paying shareholders anything.

If there are more than one party bidding for KZL assets then you may probably see some sort of return to tading on the ASX.

If there is a 10:1 consolidation of the shares and then the new KZL issues more equity to start over again ... well investors can kiss another 90% of their value goodbye. At least this scenario is better than getting nothing.

If KZL needs $200m (just for the sake of it assume that you are right)...if there is an investor(s) that has this money why would they put in this amount and not demand entire control of all the assets.

I am hoping that KZL can come back on the exchange one day (although that day is at least 4-6 months away)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.