LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

mate, if lynas would announce building a new plant in australia...

1. 251 Posts.
    mate, if lynas would announce building a new plant in australia the world would be laughing even more and the shareprice would go towards zero because another billion dollars of funding would hardly be possible.
    lynas was influenced by china from day one. where did nc come from? who did he work for? of course chinese money is financing the "three residents". but that isn't even illegal. from the perspective of a long term shareholder the mistakes have been made long before when malaysia was picked in 2007. two years later nicholas curtis told us shareholders the only way to save the company assets was to sell a majority stake to his former employer non ferrous metals. think about that. by that time lynas was a boring stock, just another china victim. after the firb said "no" the situation changed. but do we know if the plan "b" that was sold to us hasn't been a long term strategy? look what happens now. lynas is in very deep trouble. lynas is under chinese influence. they are malaysian chinese but these people have good relations to their homeland. there is only one more part of the puzzle to make that picture complete which is mount kellett. i hope i'm wrong for the sake of the small shareholders but if mount kellett starts making trouble some very serious questions must be asked and answered here.
    i've been watching lynas from the very beginning. the deposit is great, almost magic. with a resource base like that it's indeed difficult to fail. in the hands of a decent miner the gains would have been magic too by now. we would have 600-800 million shares and a production running in australia. every share would be worth 5,6,7,8 maybe even 10$. we would have had several parties too. instead the people that are still in here have to fear to lose it all again because of continuous mismanagement.

it's a crying shame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.809B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.