WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Plan B

1. 26,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Now some of the information has been released , I will post again.

I cant read anywhere the "what if" situation if the minnimum subscription is not achieved. Directors taking up 10% , so thats a good start.
    I am sure Peros will have his followers so the rest of the money may come in based on Peros /Shapera alone.

I am hoping for more information about loans etc... If the deal does not go ahead, is the ANZ loan still ours? It did not say conditional on the deal happening.

Has the ANZ loan been drawn upon yet? Has it been used to get Reduit up and running?

So if a worst case scenario (From the directors perspective) that we dont raise the funds, or ASX for some reason stop the deal... Where does it leave the current OBJ?

The Quarterly in under 2 weeks will be interesting how much income, and what expenditure we had and where our cash balance sits .

My personal opinion is that OBJ would be trading higher if we were still trading after the Reduit hairpods, the new P & G deal , Patents etc... So in some ways the cap raise is a forgone conclusion as I believe OBJ is undervalued in the deal...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.