WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Plan B, page-2

1. 26,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Am I an 8 others the only people that think/feel that the company HAS to provide us with information IF the deal is NOT approved??

I read so may questions are still un answered.... Is the ANZ overdraft/loan a done thing.. without the deal?

Where is the latest financials of NS that Palermo accountants should have ready for inspection..

What does Peros get out of this deal..

For me as usual clear as mud..

Do we want/need to tally a vote count?? Most investors wont vote (the company hopes for this) Personally I do not see any compelling reason this vote is a resounding yes... If others see that it is it please share ..

Still no explanation how reduit has been funded... we will have a clearer picture when the next quarterly comes out. BDO placed NO increase in share price (if we were trading) on a renegotiated royalty stream, bodyguard patents, Reduit with hairpod launch..

If NS was placed on the market what would it be valued at???

I concur with the post , lets cut the cap raise by 12 mill, let Danny and his company keep the building, lets pay rent... Can that be an option?? For us existing shareholders it means a LOT less dilution...

This is our 1 and only chance to have a voice , how do we want to play this out, Lay down and say ok got me, or hang on can a better deal be negotiated???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.