Planet close to WW3, page-10

1. 18,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    When I see how things are escalating and how Russia and China are currently aligned and both slapping the UN in the face and vetoing every important security resolution, and witness the colume and scale of propaganda being put out there for gullible muppets,  I can see were are at another pivotal moment in history where sociopaths rule supreme and likely where China and Russia are going to make the UN as irrelevant as the league of nations prior to world war two.

I think that Russia and China have done the sums and know that when it comes to a world war they can easily knock the EU and North America for a six and divide up the spoils.

Unfortunately, once it kicks off, there will be no stopping it given the level of propaganda currently being lapped up.

Better learn Mandarin people, because Australia will likely end up as a Chinese 'paper cat' colony in such a scenario and anyone needing reeducation will end up in a labor camp.  It is either that or die in your street with a gun in your hand. If you can get one, that is.
    Last edited by asteroider: 23/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.