FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Planets aligning? Or colliding neutron stars?, page-3

1. kkw
    7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    OOO,

Good post. unfortunately, not many of the old posters are posting here anymore due to all the trolls. Meet some of them on the other forums though.

Like many long term holders, I feel the excruciating pain in the SP and the big wheel effect in happenings. I cannot help thinking that PC must be feeling the same thing but on a larger scale. He said 3 things that stuck in my mind.

Everything will be finalised by year end (2016) and here we are approaching year end 2017. He also said
    (what you mentioned) WPL is prepared to walk away. Well, I am not sure about that. You mentioned OSH etc so they are not in a great situation are they? They had a strike 1 at the AGM 2016 and PC took a salary hit. I am wondering if they really are recovering from that. Can he afford another repeat.

As for his comment on FAR needing to make up their minds as to what they want; well, they did. They apply for arbitration. Oh yes and about FAR not having the $ and technical capabilities, we now have CNOOC (maybe we still have TOTAL in the back ground too!) The block of operatorship by FAR must have hurt PC. So we are getting to be a real pain. Is that enough pain for PC to just want to rid of it.

It would be great if COP in their typical arrogant state decides not to response to the arbitration requests and got put into default. Anything can happen with legal matters, but I take comfort in Jon's assessment,
    COS of 75%, I don't think he treats a comment like that lightly.

Cheers

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.7K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89898 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.