PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

planets still aligned - awaiting japan, page-2

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good discussion upmarket.

There is a desire to think that if Japan starts back up, it will suddenly flip the supply demand economics on their head and give us back the U prices of old.

Something I believe you should add to your discussion is Cigar lake coming on line. This is what people keep ignoring, trying to play down or forget. Production from that one mine can provide far more supply per year than Japan could handle even with all Nuclear plants back to full steam.

Therefore that supply side addition is more fundamentally important than the restart in Japan - yet has basically been ignored by individual investors. The fact the spot price is heading down shows that it has not been ignored by the people that understand what is going on the best.

So hopefully this answers your question.... "Spot price - this has me beat. Thought it would have started to inch up gradually, but seems to have a mind of its own. When will it start to move?" - The mind of its own is the mind of people/huge companies in the know (compared to a general public who are largely speculating/hoping).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.