LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

planning ahead

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi All

At the conclusion of the Lynas/Forge deal Nick Curtis & the Board stated that they had responded to Shreholders wishes & that they would sit on Crown & Coor resources and put all their effort proceeding with Lynas development.

This I feel is a bit of a ruse as an excuse them from proving up the resource. I am happy with them putting all their effort into that at this stage as this is definately necessary. What needs to be done is to have a resolution passed at the AGM that once Lynas is producing & selling its REE Products that Lynas Board then has an obligation to invest some money & prove up the resources in Crown & Coor deposits. If Forge was going to do this with limited capital I am sure all Lynas shareholders would support some Capital Raising to proceed in the proving up the deposits & then proceed with its development.

All these matters must be put to the Board at the AGM to cut of any further sculduggery.

The Lynas Board has an obligation to carry out the wishes of all Shareholders

Handy Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.