SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

If the link doesn't work click on search then on planning and...

1. 364 Posts.
    If the link doesn't work  click on search then on planning and enter Tyndrum as key word , its all there
    http://eplanning.lochlomond-trossac..._DET-Process_Overview_Flowsheet-100257653.pdf

The days of the National Park being a thorn in our side are hopefully behind us , it could be due to the ex green peace ginger warrior having left on her broom or the fact that the National Park are dependant on their budget from the Scottish government whom are very much in favour of our project our both and the overwhelming local support and a much more elected representation than Park , the last two votes where unanimous .
    Scotgold have consulted with the National Park all the way through this proposal and a recommendation for approval is all I expect to see .

I am presuming that the first GOLD pour will be invite only and that the Press & Media and Politicians will be all over it like a rash and some .When the Media has descended and all that free advertising is published / aired then the bidding for our Scottish Gold can begin in full . I expect the bidding to start at 20% +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.