LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Plans ahead, page-25

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    I can only agree 100% with heatherbelle.

Directors who take up their entitlements are simply providing an interest free loan to their own company. Regardless of the success or failure of the company they will not lose any money at all. On the contrary, most do very well for a long time on a very good salary with bonuses and all expenses paid. Should the company ultimately go down the drain, early retirement becomes a very attractive and financially realistic option. Therefore the aim is to kick the can (in this case FNT) down the road as long as possible. A company can easily go for 10 years or more on this sort of basis until the SP gets near zero, there are no prospects for success and investors are not prepared to put up any more cash. Sound familiar? This type of business plan has been used by penny stocks since the late 1970's. It has flourished and been hugely successful, alas not for investors. The ASX is completely powerless to do anything about this very common practice (I have spoken with them on several occasions).

It is now all a matter of placing 100% trust in PM and asking yourself whether he really has the honesty, business acumen and talent as a geologist to turn the FNT ship, which is fast heading for the rocks, around. I have my severe doubts, but I would love to be proved wrong!

Cheers and GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.