ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

"And I can only assume that by 'eatable' you are in fact...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    "And I can only assume that by 'eatable' you are in fact referring to the word edible?" - NO. Your assumption is wrong and, coupled with the arrogance of your statement, quite amusing. Please open a dictionary and learn the definitions of eatable and edible in order to avoid further embarrassment.

"I'm also left scratching my head as to why the culinary capital of the world allowed the product in at all?
    Makes you wonder...?"
    - Errr because the "culinary capital" of the world is a FREE MARKET - have you heard of that term? If not, I strongly suggest you stop investing in shares. Not sure how the fact that it is a culinary capital of the world has anything to do with whether or not there is bad food there - of course there will be. Your statement is sort of like saying that Wall Street, New York, is the financial capital of the world, oh but wait, how can they be the financial capital if they allow all the poor people to walk the street there?

"Because Impossible, and Beyond are two different entities, or competitors if you'd prefer..." - ahh my mistake. It was the Beyond Burger I tried, thanks.

"Hopefully ROO are able to produce something of quality, agreed.. but it's not easy. " - agreed.

"The growth of demand is incredible, particularly for woke millenials. " - yes, let's hope that the crazy woke millennial generation (although I'm only 29 myself) keeps going down the path of political correctness, protesting every little thing, trying to stupidly destroy history, crying about everyone's "rights", whilst continuing to eat these vege patties for us to at least make money of their stupidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.