CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Plant down plant down, page-10

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Twg270 - while its not illegal to share second hand knowledge, the assumption would be that sharing an opinion is safe but not actual insider knowledge that could affect share trading (it a do your own research thing) and I can gaurentee that almost everyone on this forum has some 6 degrees of seperation to Cudeco, through ex engineers/contractors/managers/local hospitality girls etc but its about what information you would be allowed to share and what you wouldnt. If you heard something, feel free to share non specifics imho. But not the person who told you or the specifics of the conversations (ie dont say bob told you that the grade coming out over the next week is going to be x% <- very illegal) but "I heard that they are expecting some good grades" or "I heard that they sacked a CEO, GM left, Asset Manager left etc" is not illegal. We are here to discuss the CDU shares...not to give advice that may be deemed illegal if someone gains a lot of money or loses it.
    The way I treat this is I will only comment on issues made public or discussed previously. I wont share data or personal tracking databases I keep on companies. :) I like my freedom and money where it is.
    I can advice that I am currently not claiming any purchase of CDU shares at the moment haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.