GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Agreed, there seems to be a lot of anxiety running aboutOf...

1. 141 Posts.
    Agreed, there seems to be a lot of anxiety running about

Of interest to note, a 12month supply is an incredible amount to fall back on if there was any need to supply useable capital for Galaxy's plans. If the May sale price is consistent, this would suggest $66-70million in unused spodumene capital that is stockpiled at the Western Australia plant- A nice safety net

I must be one of the few who likes the news that they're halting production. From a business standpoint, I wouldn't want to invest in ANY company wasting 4million a month on producing product that they won't be using until the current YEAR supply is used up
    (i.e. 20-21months from this point in time, will be when the current supply runs out)
    Seems a bit silly to continue production, burning cash needlessly, at this early stage. Management seems to be following the correct line of action, from my perspective.

The hive mind seems to be crying out about timing issues. That they didn't need to start production this early at the australian plant,... but then again.. The large shareholders would be jumping down their throats, if Galaxy's management didn't make sure they could reach optimal production levels to supply Jiangsu. When establishing a plant, there are an incredible amount of unforeseen problems that can arise. It's appropriate to start early, and have time left over to solve any issues. A basic philosophy with any business model

Also, if they let the lithium1 merger languish. Lithium1 would have completed their DFS and/or possibly having a competing offer on the table. Resulting in the cost of a merger to go up significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.