AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Hey gorsen. Have been doing some mental musings at work over the...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hey gorsen. Have been doing some mental musings at work over the 2000 containers for 250,000 T of biodiesel a year.

At first I though it didnt sounded like too much, but then scatched my head a bit further. If diesel was water then 250,000 T ( T of water = 1000kg) would be 250,000,000 litres which at the bowser would sell for about 450,000,000 dollars.

Thats a whole lot of coin, half a billion dollars nearly.

The SG of diesil is about 0.8 so infact you get 20 percent more L per T with diesil than with water. So a bit over half a bill worth from your 2000 containers P.A.

But is 2000 containers a lot?

Not really, there are tens of millions of the things in the world and second hand (the non reefer containers or refrigerated containers) are quite cheap.
    The fit outs might be another thing but scale of economy and eventual production perhaps in a place with cheap labour costs would see the fit our prices come right down.

To get an idea of how many containers 2000 is, a small average container ship can carry 2000 when loaded (above and below deck.

We wont setting up our containers on ships (though it is an idea) but it gives the idea of scale.

So a moderate sized plant can produce fuel that sells for half a Bill retail P.A.

Not including any carbon credits we might get (or free electricity perhaps from the dirty coal plant whos CO2 we are turning into clean biodiesil).Maybe this point will happen maybe not but there are obvious synagies with the big pollutors.

There are costs (start up costs, running costs, partener costs,taxes, margins to onsellers etc) but if the retail sales price of our renuable fuel from one moderate sized plant (which can be replocated virtually anywhere) is that much there is a whole lot of scope for very high profitablity IMO.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.