AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

G'day Tretch.Always good to read your work, but must take you to...

1. 104 Posts.
    G'day Tretch.
    Always good to read your work, but must take you to task on a couple of points. Yes it is a lot of diesel and someone must collect the dough, but most of it is going to end up in Canberra for taxes. As for 2000 containers, we ain't got no 2000 containers, and at the rate we are producing them at the present, 11 a year, won't have till 2192AD, at this rate. Of course, we will get finance to produce that many if we get the orders, so I am being flipant.
    But 2000 containers is a lot. Lucky Manildra is beside a river for you to anchor your standard medium size container ship beside but what about all the polluters that don't have that luxury.
    Power stations might have room to put in 2000 continers, (and MBD has already tied up the three biggest in the country) but where would other polluters find room to put a container ship. Even Manildra looks cramped already.
    Anyway, you have quoted me from an early report of the Australian which is obviously wrong. We should get double that from each container. So that is the good news. In the mean time, we have to find cash, and soon. A few orders might help in the mean time, too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.