AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

plant opening, page-22

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Taxes, hmm, yep maybe I need to consider those more. As we see with all good innovations though if there is a better tax regime elsewhere then elsewhere is where we will end up!

There needs to be serious tax breaks here in Aus, not only for fledgling green startup techs, but for all start up tech stocks.

I agree gorsen, Manildra looks cramped, but there might be some vacant land 500 meters away. I think our tech will be best close to the pollutor but I guess it does have to be right next to it. To my mind we would only need to lay one, what maybe a 300mm pipe, for CO2 in between us and the pollutor? Depending on how large a plant we are going for.

You are right most of the big pollutors have paddocks around their plants, sometimes what looks like a few hundred acres, we could move in next to most of the coal producers and look like a gardren shed by scale i reckon.

I think land (while only a small issue with the AEB intensive process) is still an issue. It will be cheapest to have the containers only one high if possible with less need for walkways, lighting etc, easier to access.

Now I think about it the ship idea might now be as silly(in certain cases as it sounds). Container ships are pretty cheap ATM and 80 percent set up for the job (exculing containers which could be fitted out and loaded on as normal). The ship refit costs might be the issue as opposed to buiding an entirely new plant to base the containers. It would be transportable though and lots of the worlds big polluters are based near to the ocean or to large rivers. Alas not for the view!

On the containers, I reckon on that scale you could get them from Maersk or one of the big mobs second hand for a couple of grand each. When we start doing scale though its obvious it will have to be done in Mexico or China, India etc. They are not going to want to pay me what Im used to earning to fumble the fitting of the containers secret inners with my fat fingers! That would take until 2192 AD on a good run! Lol!

But I digree.

Yep I reckon a cap raise will be needed. Im pretty sure we will firstly want a considerably higher SP first. Confirmation of process(coming soon) and contractual sighing (perhaps also on the way) will probobly happen before any raising IMO and may well see the SP rocket.

We might not see any new stock if the raising does take place.

Think they would prefer sticky hands this time meaning maybe industrials or institutions (these are not the sort of guys who will wear another broker raising where there is dumping for small profits by sophistocated investors). But I dont really know how it will be done. I know the guys were dark about the sell off after the last raising.

The stock price is slowly creaping back up (as perhaps not so coincidentally in the POO) but we are in a bit of a holding pattern ATM. Lots of punters waiting for all the proof of production data soon to be released and binding contract/s I reckon.

I firmly believe all this is very close. And once we have one commercial plant announced it will be two, three and four quickly after that I reckon.

Have a good day all,

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.