AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

plant opening, page-29

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yep Gorsen, I hope he makes a bundle too, because if he does I do too! Ive got a lot more options than heads and yep Ive done the maths. IMO all we have to do (and its a big all but we are getting there)is,

*show the Co2 is being taken up by the algae. Highly likely IMO.

*show production rates are what we expected. I think we have pretty much done that, from here it can only improve still.

* get fully production plants going in China and elsewhere. They seem keen.

* get the U.S airline onboard. Proof of uptake will see them Lufthansa and others foaming at the mouths to be further involved I reckon.

*get a commercial plant running at Nowra. We are already there, highly likely we will expand in near future IMO.

* get Sri Lanka and other new plants off the drawing board and up and running.This needs Nirwa confirmation and then probobly some cash.

* use a mix of major investors and finance to enable roll out of a whole new level of activity and production.

* we will need to produce growth units ( fit out the containers) in China or somewhere with quick and cheap production.

* we need to ramp up promotion to get the SP higher so we raise further cash at a price that reflects closer to the true potential of this remarkable technology.

Yep I see it all as quite doable so even though I could sell to the option devourer lots of oppies at quite a good profit at 9.5 cents they aint getting any of mine. I think the oppies and the shares are going a lot higher so holding on to everything I have.

: )Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.