AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

plant opening, page-3

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    My broker (Patersons) rang the company today to get a little update for myself and a couple of other clients he has in AEB. He didnt make notes and his chat with Peter was brief but this is more of less what was passed on to me.

They are excited about the opening and the directors will be present.

They have keyed up media coverage (but my broker didnt ask for details).

The State energy minister will be cutting the ribbon (or whatever it is, better than wasting a perfectly good bottle of plonk like they do on a boat though)!My thoughts there : ).

Results will be assesed over the next few weeks in regards especially to Co2 uptake. Think it was stated something about independent people doing this and it being a pivotal part of the programme to prove that the Co2 the algae have been using to grow is infact the Co2 that has been piped in.(that sounds like a gimme to me but science is an exact thing). I think this point was exphasised much more than algae production to date so I think algae production may be a given.(Im guessing to have bragging rights over carbon sequestration it has to be measured, seems pretty obvious thats the case).

Extraction of oil and biomass from the algae will take place on site. To my brokers surprise(in a good way) he said it sounded like this was a relatively simple part of the process.

My broker thought things sound like they are progressing well and announcements may be due in the period following the opening (unspecified) regarding progress and outside interest/arrangements.

So in summary things sounds very much on track. This is going to catch a lot of people unawares over the next weeks and months I think.

P.S dont hold me or anyone else to exact details of that conversation because its second(now third) hand. But thats pretty much the crux of it and its sounding good.

Two more sleeps!!

Tretch

BTW whos that jossling for options, I was hoping for some semi cheapies, you are spoiling my party! Lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.