APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

plant progressing well, page-23

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Lekki

pull your head in.

Still hurting from passing up that opportunity I see ?

You don't know everything and you are not always right.

You have done sweet fa to preserve your investment in APG while others have continued to put their hand in their pockets which has ensured the survival of the company and YOUR INVESTMENT!

Do you have access to all the info to say that an EGM isn't needed...I don't.

Do you know what the next step by the company re the PP shares is .... I don't!

Do you know what the details of the EGM if any will be .... I don't!

Do you know my view on the PP shares... I havnt told you!

Do you know how many times I have spoken to the company trying to pressure them .... I haven't told you!

Do you think I just sit with my large investment and ignore issues like timeframes, working capital, project management etc....you probably do.

You obviously have a crystal ball, solid and not much in it.

Lekki, you are indeed a bottom feeder, a knocker without facts and someone whose ego is so big you do not like to be questioned or challenged.

I for one Lekki would rather have my integrity, speaking to the company on a regular basis, arguing points and making my position known and standing up for what I thing is right and wrong instead of some whimp moaning and groaning behind a computer screen and having a go at others without facts to support their comments.

LEKKI, your reply will only go to show that for you its all about EGO as your reply will not be read by me as your are officially on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.