APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: trainer? apg is - in my opion only is in the best position...

1. 220 Posts.
    re: trainer? apg is - in my opion only

is in the best position it has been in yet - PERIOD!

after speaking with everyone from managament to the trades people actually putting this plant together -

i have never in my five year plus history of involvement with the APG felt that it has better poised!

with the plant well on it's way - the testing phase will only strengthen apg's position to the many companies and institutions that have ever doubted their work.

like most instos, merchant banks and companies that are interested in what spec companies have to offer none are prepared to risk putting their money where their mouth

- is it's just as simple as that is!

i have stated what i am interested in doing....

yesterday has only extended my belief to mortgage the home...

if you are not in the stock and are wondering wht to do there are two options: (only imo)

buy now - at what ever the going price is sit it out for th next 4 weeks approx and wait till the updates come from plant...

or

buy when the plant it complete and testing is up and running... i don't know what the exact price will be however i have only one suggestion from here it will be UP!

people said that after the last run the stock was going to 3c.... not likely i thought though i did feel that if it broke the 6c mrk it would recover to low 4's.

that it has with support.

maybe it will come back maybe it won't

all i know now is one word....accumulate!

i hope this helps ring the company if you wish to know more!

in actual fact you should have made the effort to come no matter what it took no matter how much i post here it will not nearly cover my enthusiasm for the stock.

as always reasearch before you buy or decide....

i have!

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.