APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: trainer? were you are most welcome....i believe we would all...

1. 220 Posts.
    re: trainer? were you are most welcome....

i believe we would all like to think that the share price is actually 10c if not more however thankfully

- yes thankfully the share price is not so that i can pick up some more at these levels

go and figure the average price of a home and that will give you some idea as to the figure of shares i wish to accumulate...

were --- i think its pretty simple at the end of the day and CR8 summed it up....

everyone is simply a phone call away from being able to find out what i have found out at the trip....

however to have been there and actually spoken with the guys that are building the plant - now that's first hand information....

i am very strongly considering a trip up on my own to meet with the heads of all departments to learn more about what they do specifcally.... i

n much much greater detail... Mr Wint(*& was very informative and the most i think i have ever heard him excited!

what it really come down were is this...

people stop complaining about the FUC$#& share price call the company and learn what you need to....

it's just as simple as that- if you can't be FUCK^%$ hanging on to the shares the answer is simple!

SELL THEM & BE DONE WITH THEM ONCE & FOR ALL....

put yourself and others out your misery....

i think i have put my 4.8c worth in for today.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.