A2M 2.16% $7.08 the a2 milk company limited

This is the first post I've made on HC but I've been following...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    This is the first post I've made on HC but I've been following the forums for years now.

2016 was the first time I put money on shares, A2M being one of the 5 companies I purchased. Since that time I never expected to see the level of growth over the last 4 years in this company. Of the 5 companies I purchased - 3 are no longer listed on the ASX, one of which is BAL.

If I could highlight the most important lesson learnt from this: A management team that is open and transparent about the situation as it is, can persevere through tough times. Cover ups, boasting and dodgy business tactics are what sunk the 3 companies I no longer hold. If you want an example check out Bellamy - I don't think much needs to be said here.

GB has taken this company from zero to one in such a short amount of time. I trust him to make the right decisions, to hire the right people including his replacement, and disclose all important details about business operations to the share holders. This is a very transparent company and has been since they listed on the ASX, give them credit and respect for that.

Now, with the current situation regarding the pandemic - it is for sure an uncertain time for all businesses around the world. A2M is one of the rare companies, with a growth strategy, multiple revenue channels, positive balance sheet and a niche in the market they are operating in. The management team are highlighting the fact that problems are anticipated with just ONE of the revenue channels. Fear is, for sure the main culprit for the current fluctuations in share price.

There are plenty of fresh faces coming out in search of a pump and dump. I can assure you, patience is key. Those here to make a quick buck will come and go, but the real winners will be the ones who trust the team behind the company and are in it for the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.08
Change
0.150(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $7.08 $6.90 $13.72M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20816 $7.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 11935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.04
  Change
0.150 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.92 $7.07 $6.90 513253
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.