NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

plateaux

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The recent interest and relatively high volume of trades seems to have levelled off. Continual substantial sell orders keep appearing ; one can possibly hypothesise with some certainty who might be still selling. I for one will be glad to see "who wants to be a billionaire, now millionaire, Nixon" offload all his holdings. However, I guess he has about 10m shares left which will effectively put a ceiling on the SP.

The next quarterly will be a guide to ongoing revenues and may prove we can continue to cover salaries and costs. Unfortunately, Australia isn't a huge market and clients might grow a little from current numbers but uptake will (imo) level off after the initial demand which will be revealed in the march quarterly report.

We have been informed courtesy of birdman's updates that Simon Crowther has continued to 'tweet' his intention to expand the business overseas. This is such an essential strategy if the current business model is going to progress from small to major profitability.

The technology has finally proven it is a money spinner, hopefully it can be either licensed overseas, made much easier by the use of Amazon Cloud, or purchased by goggled eyed predator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.