NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

plateaux, page-4

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Blastoff

A response to your post...

1. Yes Nixon is offloading his holdings and has been for some time. He obviously has his reasons, but one can't rule out he simply requires money to fund his next venture, or his lifestyle.

While he is selling other directors are buying, though I am still bemused that the Crowther, the current CEO, hasn't put his hand into his own pocket. Though he has been bequeathed an option to pick up a stack of shares below current market value, so he really has no reason to support the company that he supposedly runs and has ambitions.

2. The company has suggested initial take-up of licenses shouldn't be a guide to future sales, but I am keen to see the results of the next quarterly before I conclude it is a one trick pony.

3. Yes drones are perhaps cheaper to run than cessnas, but can they support the pods necessary to capture such amounts of information? I don't know the rules governing flight rights for unmanned drones perhaps you would be good enough to enlighten me.

4. I don't believe anyone investing in stocks can ever sit comfortably for the reason you state, "things keep changing".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.