NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I am seeing BEE as SAs weak link,in debt as Bridgette complains...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I am seeing BEE as SAs weak link,in debt as Bridgette complains and vulnerable.
    Do you think the IDC will just watch mining industry BEEs fail and deliver the BEE26% of SAs wealth to their creditors? Is it an issue for many mining BEEs?
    If BEEs were in trouble you might lean heavily towards the historically disadvantaged cloud to move in with claims but ultimately they too arent financially strong or particularly capable,imo.
    Fronting ? Seems like cheating but mentoring doesnt..so How do BEEs operate in a complex competative highly skilled arena, almost instantly???
    When one BEE drops its pollen/equity with creditors will they just load up the next BEE,( perhaps a historically disdvantaged fellow) with more equity pollen?.....
    If they just keep adding a new BEE that also becomes overwhelmed with debt, even more equity is lost for a fraction of its worth.
    The other angle is to paja into the process of BEES dropping like flies and work with that.
    From the retail investor in/with BEE ability/stability I think there is a big chance of being stung, good and proper.
    SA could lose its resources by trying to benefit a very weak BEE concept and tampering with the structure of business so much so it is not strong enough to standup.
    I have so much more to say but best to leave it there.
    SA Government must support the BEE business model with financial backing,imho.

Is that happening for Platmin through the IDC? and are there others about to lose equity for a fraction of its worth? Are there patterns occuring?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.