PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

platinum australia, pall/plat leverage, page-8

1. 235 Posts.
    Nothing wrong with a placement as long as it's not to discounted to much from existing levels, in fact it often underlines the stock and gives it a platform for further rises if pre-determined. That said I think it highly unlikely, at least in the near future so we can cross that bridge when/if we come to it. Bear in mind the SMY deal to crank up the Panton project was a very shrewd deal as it saved the stockholders from raising a huge amount of funding. A very smart deal indeed as it provides the cash flow to advance the South African assets rapidly without the need to go with a begging bowl to the stockholders.

Having talked to Lewins many times however I know that he values the retail investor and I believe we are in a very safe pair of hands going forward. As for the stockprice the weaker hands need to be continually flushed out before we can move forward.

In my view it should be an interesting open without a doubt as 79c is smack on the support line from sept05, if we get a rise or even hold at open the stock could go vertical, perhaps even through 86c to knock on the A$1 but more than likely 93c. If we fail at open then odds are we return to the second support @ 72c or trend along existing.

Speaking for myself i'm not daft enough to try and trade PLA though and am most likely in for a good few years yet especially given the fact that Lewins could deliver news that could put 30/40% onto the stock in a single trading session.

A$5, A$10, A$50, A$100 stockprice in the years ahead, without question but which one? Ask me in a couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.