NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Remember Bauba Platinum...the neighbours with some Modikwa Deeps...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Remember Bauba Platinum...the neighbours with some Modikwa Deeps farms? They have acquired a chrome supply for their Easter...good work Bauba, but I couldnt find out what was happening re their deeps farms and have forgotten their names..I read on their site that their two prospecting rights over 8 farms were renewed..but does that include deeps? and I guess some-one has to explore but it would be nice of SA authorities to clarify this PAJA thing within ten years..say.
    I know patience is a virtue but its been a long wait from 2008...2010..etc 12, 14 ...

See news re Bauba
    http://www.miningweekly.com/article/bauba-signs-chrome-ore-supply-agreement-2014-03-27

" Following the platinum miner’s R150-million acquisition of a 60% stake in the prospecting rights over the farms Moeijelik 412KS and Waterkop 113KT, in Limpopo, earlier this month, Bauba subsidiary Bauba A Hlabirwa Mining Investments applied for both a bulk sample authorisation and a mining permit over Moeijelik.

“The company has been advised that the issuance of the bulk sample authorisation is now imminent and, furthermore, anticipates the mining permit to be awarded by the Department of Mineral Resources during June 2014,” Bauba CEO Syd Caddy said in a statement.

Site establishment would start in July 2014, with cash flow from the supply of 480 000 t run-of-mine chrome ore to ASA – a joint venture between China’s Eastern Asia Metals and the Limpopo Economic Development Enterprise of South Africa – expected to emerge mid-August." continues

Perhaps I have missed the clarification or update re Deeps?

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/mining/2013/09/02/platinum-unit-delivers-for-african-rainbow-minerals

OLD ARTICLE dated sept 2013 held this opinion...

"But Mr Uys said yesterday that, so far, legal proceedings had not begun because the old order mining right was in the name of Amplats — not ARM. He said discussions had taken place between ARM and Amplats regarding the course of action to be followed.

According to an industry analyst who spoke on condition of anonymity, the key issue for Zijin, should it complete the takeover of Nkwe, is to decide whether it makes economic sense to develop Modikwa Deeps as a standalone operation.

The reason is the prohibitive capital cost and high project risk of sinking the required deep-level shafts to get at the Modikwa Deeps section on its own. It would make more sense economically to access the deposit from shallower depths on ground owned by ARM/Amplats." ends

Zijin are in the box seat to negotiate something,imo.
    Have they been using the right shampoo for long enough? Wayne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.