NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi Stoplosses...Watch for the BEE people to exercise their...

1. 174 Posts.

Hi Stoplosses...

Watch for the BEE people to exercise their options in IGC and then it will be on the way !

Can't see it happening before they let their mates cash in by selling their 20c options and further diluting the company and stuff the S/H's.

Mind you, there may be a S/H revolt as the directors don't have many shares to push it thru and there was talks (to Sage) in March to lift their game or 45ml shares would dump the board at an EGM. I believe he made all sorts of promises to avoid it happening.

A new valuation may be called for as the plat price is up and i'm sure the resource vol is probably up, but no-one is talking about it.

Only Sage put forward the $60 ml price , not the S/H's ..... and it may not be over until the fat lady sings.There are a lot of unhappy S/H's in IGC ... have a look at the postings.

I believe that the 15% is worth more than the 40-42c p/s ($60 ml) being talked about.The current s/p of IGC is no good due to piss-poor mgmt and some of their dealings and associates and no confidence in Sage and his companies.

I don't hold any NKP , but may look at them at a later time if things pan out ok.

regards ........... JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.