NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Experts" roflmao I am someone who can think for myself So you...

1. 5,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    "Experts" roflmao
    I am someone who can think for myself

So you have more credentials than the editors? Here is the background for one of them:

"Dr. Martin Weiss began his career in 1971 when he founded Weiss Research, dedicated to economic research and evaluating the safety of financial institutions. After working in Japan as a Fulbright Scholar, Dr. Weiss returned to the United States in 1980 to begin issuing ratings on banks and savings institutions. He issued the nation’s first independent insurance ratings in 1989, the nation’s first HMO ratings in 1994, and the nation’s first safety-oriented ratings on stocks in 2001."
    Also, those who posted comments to the article were also less than impressed.

Please reference the comments you refer to and the credentials of who are making them.

Not that that makes me correct as all should think for themselves and not follow shallow nonsense that is passed off as "research"

So you are setting yourself up as an expert? Based on what credentials?

I expect you also think this guy is spouting shallow nonsense?

https://investingnews.com/daily/res...fulp-buying-platinum-right-now/?mqsc=E3933935

Mickey Fulp: The Case for Buying Platinum Right Now
    Mercenary Geologist Mickey Fulp explains why he's buying platinum in this video interview.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.