IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi S/S and others... heard all this before. I posted last week...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi S/S and others... heard all this before. I posted last week about these guys and how they operate but I think that current HC posters must have bought in at -20c and think they have it made.This one has more to play out yet.I said that TT said in Nov 2007 that deal was done for around 60-70c,I repeat, deal was done ... 12 mths later it's still coming.A bit suss how we got into the project when Landau on Knwe board and also CFE..and now IGC own 15% and are selling to his co...obviously no conflict of interest and very transparent Hmmm !

I have West Aust article from 30th Oct 2006 where TS blurted out about this great project and that he valued the plat in ground at $70/oz and the 100ml oz that anglo had proved up made our "15% worth around $1 billion-a huge premium to IGC's current market worth of just $14ml'.With todays expected valuation of up to 51c ,someone got it wrong at sometime,was he playing with his wi.ly then or is he BS now ??By the way, when he said this plat was $1200/0z .

I'm only 30 but these bastards have given me only heartache and grey hair while waiting for the big deal !

Gonna vote to piss off TT from the board-if we get rid of the yes man maybe the board and dealings may become more transparent and accountable with some new blood and hopefully someone who will stand up to TT and his autocratic management style.I live in hope that all things will come to pass and all S/H will make the $ we well deserve (been there since early days).TT trying to run CFE,IGC,GFE,Perth Glory and a fashion magazine all at the one time (and I may say all of them un-successfully)... christ, I have trouble keeping an eye on my wife and keeping her happy as well as the mistress... it's not easy being happily married!

Best wishes to all S/H , we are all in the same boat ,come to the AGM and ask questions to (try to) keep the bastards honest.... regards MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.