IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Muff, I can see these guys have you pi--ed off, yes we need...

1. 233 Posts.
    Hi Muff, I can see these guys have you pi--ed off, yes we need to get rid of TT and get some strength in our board as TS is out of hand, and i think you ment TS not TT running all these companys and other interests in all his other businesses,(but why not milk all the cows and take the cream when no one is taking any notice) although I think he has had a wakeup call from tha asx and about time I hope they don't accept his lame excusess.

I wish I could be at the meetings all 3 companys, I have a lot of questons I would liked answered but I am interstate (BUGGER) I hope you have a lot of questions for the board I am sure they are worried about these meetings, but then again TS will spinnnnn so much bull -it he would make all the spin doctors look very average.

I hear he is in China now wonder why? is he there for Capelambert ST or IGC or when he was there before he got hooked on eating chinese, wonder if their is a happy ending in site for him HMMMM and I also wonder if GFE is paying this bill too as it seems to pay most of the bills for all 3 companys!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.