NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

platinum to rally

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Unfortunately i have no update on NKP's JV activity. Unsure whether another delay has occured, negotiations still in progress or completed. With PL in town on Thursday for a RRS meeting maybe shareholders of both stocks can ask for feedback?

Read an article in the Wall Street Journal this week which gave me some hope of future prospects for our company.

For background note that todays platinum price is 1727 oz which is similar price to that back during Nov 2010.Price has dropped as global uncertainty hits the headlines.

WS Journal.....

More money ( $3.7billion) flowed out of Exchange Traded products in May as investors sought safer homes.

" Platinum which has lagged behind the prices of other precious metals is increasingly grabbing the attention of investors who are betting that the recovery in developed economies may just surprise the markets".

"Platinum demand is rising but supply appears increasingly unlikely to keep pace".

"Production costs are increasing.... platinum prices will need to rise in order to justify new mines".

" Lonmin has estimated that the price of platinum will need to rise above $2100 an oz to encorage development of new production capacity".

Etc Etc

Once announcement of a JV ( WHEN???) with a Major platinum player is comunicated NKP should get a rerating by the market in my opinion.

We continue to wait for positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.