SNT 0.00% 2.3¢ syntara limited

The price didn't fall in one hit. It went down slowly and (from...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    The price didn't fall in one hit. It went down slowly and (from memory) on generally low volume. The same wave of pessimism/fear hit nearly every other biotech on the market (albeit to varying degrees). The trial delays obviously didn't help, but whether or not some on the inside got out early is pretty much irrelevant to where the share price sits now - people selling 6 months ago aren't responsible for keeping the price down. I'm down a lot of PXS too, but that's my fault for simply not believing the price could keep steadily falling. It did though, but has hopefully now reached a base from which to bounce up.

To suggest hidden bad news is responsible for where things stand now is to suggest the bad news has been hidden for months - and still isn't revealed! It's an argument that basically says the company is doing something verging on illegal. i just don't buy that. Personally, I think the logic of the conspiracy theorists is summed up pretty nicely by their own comments about the reasoning behind them....

..." suspicious..."
    "... completely unwarranted feeling....
    "...I cannot never prove this....
    "... state this as without any foundation or knowledge."
    "i just have a feeling..."
    "... (I) have nothing to prove that the delay was well known.."

it's just guesswork and that's the last thing to base investment decisions on. To date, PXS have been open with good news and bad and their management has been almost universally praised by analysts. All we can do is go with the evidence and the evidence says that the product is good and the company has good management. Stick with them (in my opinion anyway).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $41.05K 1.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 654545 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 123383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.