BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Play the ball, not the man, page-5

1. 895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I'll respond to some of your points..

I am not greedy. Unlike many here.

You want people to not attack others and you turn and call everyone greedy? Ok.... I don't know if that is directed at me or others or what, but people querying your opinion is not greed, or a personal insult. I query as part of my own understanding and if you don't want to queried, then why are you posting on a public forum?

Oh yea right... spelt someones name wrong (probably) sorry I guess...

the number of shares WUC has or the asset comparison, are freaking clueless

So, I know this one is directed at me... not sure why it's tied up in your big rebuttal, you had plenty of chance to discuss it in the forums where I posted but sure. I posted the share numbers as I think it shows the stock will be illiquid on the market, a common problem with spec stocks in general, but especially when there are quite few shares on issues and a a lot are held by one person. I pointed it out as it makes the stock easy to manipulate (as is BLR btw). Why don't you refute this if I'm so 'clueless'.

I'm probably also the one talking about assets... why wouldn't I query the assets of a company who's shares I'll soon own?. Are you seriously telling me you are investing in BLR (and therefore WUC) but don't care what their assets are? But since you've done all the research, how about filling everyone in on the size of the Sunday Complex Uranium reserves? Please, I honestly want to know.

By the way even Virgin Australia was considered illiquid as there was so few shares available to trade daily, and they had significantly larger number of shares on issue.

If you want ablation exposure, you own WUC. I DID MY ANALYSIS. And the key word here is DIVERGE. Stop with the noise and sad story nonsense here. It is OVER. The JV Is going to end.

If the JV is going to end, how will you get exposure to Ablation via WUC? Are you suggesting that Coates is walking away? If so, why does it matter that they are 'diverging?'

But you're probably right.. I'm Lazy, wrong, pathetic, a 'wounded pom (???)', a silly corner Trollop(that just turned her last trick).... I'm glad we're not attacking each other...  

FWIW, I thought I was engaging in genuine discussion.. obviously not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.