DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

"...played for a fool..."

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Mr Barrel Scrapper,

I seldom post, but I had a very large chuckle at your quotable quote.

DGR is NM's personal corporate plaything that usually orbits above expected ASX shareholder obligations and corporate governance practices.

It typically trades at a lowly 30-40% of NTA.... the lowest Price/NTA ratio of any ASX listed investment based company. For good reasons.

1) NM has a strangle hold on the coy. He directly owns 119.1m shares (19.4%) and a very, very, very closely associated company, Tenstar Trading, owns 17.9%. Other board and management own another 3%. So NM and company staff own 40%. No reason for him to listen to any other shareholders.

2) I believe NM to be a highly intelligent, autocratically governance-shy and unconventional corporate visionary. This means that most instos/fundies wont touch or trust him; he knows it.

3) He has made or been part of making shareholders substantial $ in past corporate plays but the market wont give him any credit for DGR's NTA. You have to ask "why"?

4) NM drinks at many of DGR's troughs. He pulled A$1.53m in 2017 from the 6 listed coys and was the highest paid executive/director of 4 of them.

5) The list goes on...and on...and on.

But with DGR you must acknowledge that your buying something 'different'; with multiple shots at large, unconventional resource plays by unconventional people in unconventional ways.

Buying DGR is like jumping out of a plane: its stupid, makes no sense, but you're ecstatic when its over.

As NM once said..." Oh for F's sake, you can just thank me down the line"

So this fool is no longer being played...I just accept it for what it is. BaHahaha!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $150 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 493392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.